domingo, 10 de septiembre de 2023

Blog 1 - A country I would like to visit

 Hi, everyone

Well, a place that I would like to visit is Japan, since it is a country with a great visual culture, manga and great anime. I would like to live there to learn about its culture and visit the second hand shops. Another place I would like to visit is the Pokemon centers, to buy stuffed animals and clothes with different pokemons. I am very struck by the fact that it is an island.

Being in Japan, I would dedicate myself to looking for old video games and video gmae consoles exclusive to Japan, I would tru to ocllect all the catridges of the Zelda Video game saga.

An interesting place that I would like to visit is Aokigahara, a place that is associated with multiple suicides, there ir a forest with many trees where it is very difficult to find the corpses, I think it is a place with a great emotional charge.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 5 - My favorite music

 Hello everyone, today I can talk about whatever I want I chose to talk about my favorite music, which is SKA. My taste for this musical sty...