domingo, 1 de octubre de 2023

Blog 3 - My dream job

 Hello everyone

One of the jobs that I always liked was being a truck and bus driver. Two years ago I had the opportunity to obtain a professional driver´s lcicense, both to drive buses without seat limits (class A3) and also the license  to drive coupled trucks (class A5). From what I can say, one of the dream jobs, it is very possible to find a job.


Another job that I would like to do in the future is to be an airplane pilot. I imagine that it must be a beautiful job, where you have to have both physical and communication skills, decision making, adaptation to new technologies and also be a good leader.


I understand that to be an airplane pilot you have to be in very good health, since a person in poor health can be a risk to passengers if something happens to them.

I think that the salary I earn does not interest me much, as long as I can afford to live. I think I give more importance to the experiencies I could get in that job, seeing new places, seeing different cities from the sky, getting to know new cultures and sharing with people from different countries.


Currently what I am studying (cinema and television) has no relation with the dream of being an airplane pilot, but at some point I think I could be a pilot if I really set my mind to it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 5 - My favorite music

 Hello everyone, today I can talk about whatever I want I chose to talk about my favorite music, which is SKA. My taste for this musical sty...