domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2023

Blog 2 - The best Holidays

 Hi everyone!

Well, today I will talk about a very special day, a day that at first I would only go to the beach, but ended up surprising me. It all started in March this year, with my friends high school whom we call "Vieja" and "Vega" after a party they decide to stay at my house and the next day we went to a beach called "Quintay".



On the tour we saw a sign that said "Curacavi", a well know place in Chile for its gastronomic tradition and a tipical Chilean drink such as "chicha". When we got go to this place, we ate empanadas and traditional Chilean sweets, we also bought chicha to drink when we got to the beach.



Upon arrival we visited a place where we had been a few months ago, we began to remenber how much we shared and got to know each other. I think it was a very special day, where I expected very little but it was one of the best improvised holidays. We finally arrived home 2 days later, we slep in the vehicle we were in.

I think that more important than the place was being accompanied by my friends.

1 comentario:

Blog 5 - My favorite music

 Hello everyone, today I can talk about whatever I want I chose to talk about my favorite music, which is SKA. My taste for this musical sty...